• Light grey with black print
• Side marker left of the center hole and matrix number right of the center hole
• No ")" after "ASCAP" below A2, unlike [url=https://www.discogs.com/Ahmad-Jamal-Trio-Ahmad-Jamal-At-The-Pershing/release/10974314]this[/url] similar version
• Large gap above side marker and matrix numbers, unlike [url=https://www.discogs.com/Ahmad-Jamal-Trio-Ahmad-Jamal-At-The-Pershing/release/11603961]this[/url] similar version
• No gap between A1 and A2 title
• Gap between B2 and B3 title
• Tracks are not numbered
• No deep groove
• Don Bronstein signature in blue vertically between "But Not For Me" and "ARGO"
• Back cover text in three columns
• No mention of other releases
• No producer credit
LP628 on front cover, LP 628 on back cover, LP-628 on back cover, spine and labels.
Titled as "Ahmad Jamal At The Pershing" on spine, back cover and labels.
Recorded in performance January 16, 1958 at the Pershing Lounge.
Side A total time: 14:24
Side B total time: 14:36
A1 New World
A2 Williamson Music
A3 Goldsen, Inc.
A4 Cromwell Music
A5 World Music
B1 E. B. Marks
B2 Carling Music
B3 M. Witmark & Sons
Made in U.S.A.