||In gatefold cover. Includes MP3 download card.
Also includes two full-size, 4-panel foldouts that feature a 31-part 'story' called "Mostly Hypothetical Mountains" on 3 sides and the song lyrics and credits on the 4th side.
- "Funtimes in Babylon" or "You Know, It Beats Exile"
- "Nancy from Now On" or "Only You (May Hit Me)" also "'The Torture Garden' Made a Lot of Sense, Much to My Dismay"
- "Hollywood Forever Cemetery Sings" or "Goldmund Gets Off"
- "I'm Writing a Novel" or "Believe Me, No One Will Mistake You for a Woodsman (Once We All Have to Live There and the Actual Woodsmen Declare Marshall Law)"
- "O I Long to Feel Your Arms Around Me" or "Misty's Nightmare #3"
- "Misty's Nightmares 1 & 2" or "Reoccurring Visual Manifestations of Professional and Personal Anxiety"
- "Well, You Can Do It Without Me" or "Goathead in the Sun, Water on the Brain"
- "Now I'm Learning to Love the War" or "Look, Records Have Always Been Really Expensive" or "No One Has to Answer for the Fact that the Modern Artistic Pursuit is Only Made Possible by the Forceful Expropriation of Resources, But Here's Where I Am in Time and This is What I Do, and Am, As Such, Complicit with All the Death and Injustice, I Suppose, Regardless of Whatever Progressive Ideals I Assume I Value, When in Polite Company, Just by Virtue of Being an 'Artistic Type'" also "He Filled the World with Music But When His House Burnt Down the Surrounding Area Was Declared a Haz-Mat Area"
All songs Cripple Creek Fairies (ASCAP).
©℗2012 Sub Pop Records.